Mitzvah of the Month
Each month, Bet Torah Nursery School donates its tzedakah money to a different worthy cause, often relating to current community needs or holidays.
Mitzvah of the Month:
- October: American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. The Bet Torah Mitzvah Makers team raised over $10,000 last year, for an nine-year total of over $77,000.
- November: Midnite Run juice box and snack collection
- December: Toy drive for Ossining Children’s Center; Cookie and Toy Drive for Food Pantry
- January: Emergency Shelter Partnership; JNF Tree Planting
- February: Shalach Manot
- April: Israeli charity in honor of Yom Ha-atz-maut
- May: Cereal Drive to benefit the local Food Pantry